Automate Your Cyclical and Subscription Based Billing
Subscription Billing, recently acquired from Encore Business Solutions, allows you to quickly create and maintain your customer contracts to generate recurring invoicing.
Subscription billing lets you:
- Easily monitor your contracts and proactively negotiate contract renewals
- Recognize revenue evenly over a predefined period using the deferral Profile functionality or define deferrals individually per line item with the Line deferral option build into the Subscription Billing Contract
- Bill in advance for services that will be performed in future dates and determine when to recognize that revenue with the ‘Delayed Revenue Recognition feature’
- Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics GP Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for Receivables or Fully integrated credit card applications
- Setup defined EFT payment schedules for your invoices using the Payment Processing feature which are be defined per line item on the invoice and automatically applied during the payment creation
- Flexible Billing scheduling that can be defined for each line item on when to start invoicing and how often and when the contract line will expire to stop invoicing
- Generate your invoicing on a mass scale for large batches on SOP documents
- Optional line-item consolidation to consolidate your invoices to single lines on the invoice from detailed lines on a contract
- Optional Contract consolidation to consolidate multiple contracts to single invoicing
- Ease of reporting for your contracts to review invoices created for your contracts and any revenue recognition deferrals for your contracts defined down to the line item with the Subscription Billing Smartlist objects and reporting options
With our Subscription Billing Importer tool, it’s easy to import existing contract information from an external system into Blue Moon’s Subscription Billing add-on for Dynamics GP.
All this is added to your Microsoft Dynamics GP system!