Payment By Statement enhances Electronic Payment Processing to provide the ability to charge customer credit cards based on a statement balance each month and charge either the customer card or the Parent (National Account) credit card.
- Ability to select customers to pay by the day of the month
- Customers pay by statement balance each month
- Ability to see individual invoices to be paid for each customer
- Process credit cards on National Accounts by parent customer or child customers
- After the credit card has been charged, cash receipts are created and are automatically applied to invoices
- Supports automated customer payments using a scheduler that applies payments when they are due