ChargeBack Processing adds deductions management capabilities to your Dynamics GP system.
This product meets the chargeback acceptance and processing needs of businesses that sell and distribute their products to the major retailers (e.g. Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target), the automotive industry, and other trading partners.
ChargeBack Processing lets you:
- Create categories of adjustments based on the types of chargebacks you accept
- Choose whether to allow or dispute your distributors’ adjustments as you enter them
- Configure allow/disallow rules for chargebacks based on adjustment types and customers
- Assign chargebacks to parent or appropriate children when using National Accounts
- Post cash receipts after entering the adjustments associated with checks
- Automatically create accounts receivable documents for unallowed adjustments
- Analyze the adjustments with powerful inquiry features
All this is added to your Microsoft Dynamics GP system!
Remittance Automation for EDI 820 documents available with GP Advanced Compliance.